So I was out shopping today....

She was a nice lady. I wouldn't have said anything to her. I just kind of nodded and said 'oh yeah'. Truthfully, I hadn't even seen it and I wouldn't have noticed her bag had she not said anything. She had the back of it out so I wouldn't have even recognized it as a fake. I bet she didn't even know. Funny thing is, she was a cute and stylish lady. She had the cutest glasses on.

My brother (who is pretty oblivious) bought a fake LV on the street in NY and insisted it was real to me since it was $100 and not $25 like the cheaper ones. He would not believe me when I told him that there was no way that it could be real. So some people just don't get it, are uninformed or really don't care.

You handled it well, Allisonfaye. She probably felt like she was bonding with you and there is really no reason to alienate her. You KNOW that what you have is authentic and that is really all that matters.

Before I read this forum, I never knew that counterfeit bags funded terrorism. I used to carry fakes and never knew about this. I never knew that some of my bags WERE fakes. I never knew the original designer bags they were copying. It's funny because last night I had a dream that I was at the airport lecturing some woman with a fake bag about how her bag is funding terrorist activities!

Before I read this forum, I never knew that counterfeit bags funded terrorism. I used to carry fakes and never knew about this. I never knew that some of my bags WERE fakes. I never knew the original designer bags they were copying. It's funny because last night I had a dream that I was at the airport lecturing some woman with a fake bag about how her bag is funding terrorist activities!

omgd! i noe your intentions are right but there's no need to go to the extent of lecturing that woman about her fake bag. just like you don't know before, maybe she too don't know hers is actually a fake. oh wait, it's a dream. thank god, hehe. :sweatdrop: :roflmfao:

to all girls, if you're not an expert distinguishing between the real and fake, pls go to the balenciaga boutique and buy there.:supacool: 100% authentic. :idea:

Hi Girls, This Thread Is Not About Fakes But Real B Bags.. Yes Real Ugly Ones. I Saw The New Giant Gold Hardware Bags At Neiman Marcus And I Have Got To Sat They Are The Worst!! Has Anyone Seen Them?

Hi Girls, This Thread Is Not About Fakes But Real B Bags.. Yes Real Ugly Ones. Saw The New Giant Gold Hardware Bags At Neiman Marcus And I Have Got To Sat They Are The Worst!! Has Anyone Seen Them?

um, no, actually that's not what this thread is about :shrugs:...opinions on the forum are fine, but rudeness isn't, TIA :cutesy:

Not so long ago, you could almost distinguish the real from the fake on EBay just by the price. But the scammers today are putting $1000-plus BINs on fakes!

There was a mustard "city" up a few weeks ago. The leather looked so good, I got excited and sent a question to the seller. Then I took another look and saw that the bales, tag, etc. were all wrong, so I sent a "never mind, I just realized your bag is not authentic" message. Seller responded, "Suit yourself. It's real and I bought it at NM."

Two weeks later, I got an e-mail from the seller saying I must be mistaken, because the bag is real and I must not understand how the tags are marked. I responded with photos of her bales and tags next to photos of real bales and tags. Never heard from her again.

But I can see how a casual buyer could be totally fooled.

in nyc, bbag fakes are EVERYWHERE. i dont think a lot of people realize that they're knockoffs of a real designer's bags. bbag has inspired soooo many knockoffs and 'inspired' bags that people who don't know about balenciaga... i think they just don't realize the difference.

I personally don't have any problem of people carrying fake bag, if that's what they can afford, and then just so be.

I felt very disgusting for the people who sells fake but claims it's real to fraud others with the price of the real bag.

some people dont even recognize the difference between real & fake bags. they just don't care. but those who worship the balenciaga leather know the real from the fakes- it's so obvious by touch.

I'm dumbfounded with the amount of fakes on eBay at the present moment. I've actually seen an insurgence of copies since the achtung section has been removed. Has anyone else noticed this? Why does eBay let these auctions run their course? I thought they had watchdogs sifting through these high ticket items.

The better copies end up going for $700.00 - $800.00!! What's unfortunate is I'm sure these people don't even know they've purchased a fake. The copies are also getting harder and harder to spot by the day. Unless someone seriously researches the subject it's easy to get duped. It's realy sad... should we contact the winners and let them know?

Has anyone seen the wonderful croc leather ones??
I thought I was going to :throwup: when I first saw them!!

eBay: BALENCIAGA MOTORCYCLE PARIS CROCODILE BAG HANDBAG 2007 (item 190079444488 end time Feb-10-07 16:26:59 PST)

and a $299.00 starting bid nonetheless!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!

You handled it well, Allisonfaye. She probably felt like she was bonding with you and there is really no reason to alienate her. You KNOW that what you have is authentic and that is really all that matters.

:yes:

I might not be able to point out the really good fakes that are out there, so I tend to think the best of everyone, and assume that we've all got the real deal. At the end of the day, I know mine's authentic, so my conscience rests easy.:smile: