So, I was just noodling around......

I have to constantly stop myself from buying blue scarves. I have a whole bunch already and I don't wear blue all that much.

I also wish Serenite came in a colour other than pink and blue. It's the only orchid scarf that I don't have and I want to get one that I'll actually wear :s

I would gladly buy some designs (RO, Grands Fonds, Jardins D'Hiver, just realised they are all Faivre's) in several colorways though. If it's something that ties well then it makes sense to have more than one, I think.

I think it's fine to buy multiple colours of the same scarf, if you love the design, the artist, or whatever....I have 3 "Belles du Mexique" and 2 "Persona" (the African masques) but the latter is only because I was given a dark blue one in 1997, when it was first issued, but I don't really like the colourway much, in fact I don't think I've ever worn it! while the second Persona I bought myself recently......

I'm on the 1 scarf/1 colorway ban too and it seems to work out really well. I used to stand in front of my scarf drawer for way too long decided between 6 black/gold scarves! Now I have one and I can grab-n-go and I'm out the door in less than half the time it took before.

The only thing is that some designs are SO scrumptious in SO many different colorways that it's hard to stop at just one.......

You are definitely not alone,...I have rushed to the store to try on a new scarf that I would have seen on someone else, only to see my SA, (you know who) "scrounch up" their nose, shake head and say oh noooo,:lol:

i'm slightly too fond of de passage à tokyo and i'm just waiting for my black one to arrive. and i wouldn't mind the white/beige either :whistle: actually i'd gladly have almost all of them :lol: faubourg by night is another one i'd like in almost every colour. i tend to like the more abstract designs that don't come in that many colourways though, or ones with a specific city. i probably don't actually like even half of the scarf designs out there, but the ones i like i REALLY like.

:upsidedown: I don't normally like abstract designs but Fabourg by night is freaking gorgeous. I definitely want it in white but I also really like it in black & gold as well. And red. And blue :lol: It's a real shame they don't seem to make in it purple!

I can't, won't do Yellow. My new SA brought out a yellow scarf and I started backing up purely out of instinct. Then I had to prove it to her. She held it up to me then she started backing up LOL. If I were to love a design and they only had yellow I would have to pass and hunt elsewhere. I would never use it.

Oh... there is ONE scarf my DH goes.....

the JUNGLE LOVE.. its the big cashmere one... my first one.... sort of yellow one... it makes my DH goes ... CRAZY everthime I wear it.