so i was browsing amazon...

Aug 24, 2009
Okay, it's beautiful and I love teal color. However, it's almost a Sabrina with an edgy twist...you can absolutely see the Coach influence here. For $93.00 it's a steal...but I couldn't spend that on that bag.

kmk752

Feb 9, 2010
$93 for fake leather is REALLY steep though. Plus one of my favorite parts of Sabrina and Audrey are how the shoulder strap tucks underneath in a cute way.

Aug 24, 2009
It's FAUX leather...real classy stuff. So, on second...not so beautiful and not so much a steal...and still PASS!!!

mcoop13

O.G.
Apr 12, 2009
It's FAUX leather...real classy stuff. So, on second...not so beautiful and not so much a steal...and still PASS!!!
I don't think faux leather is any less "classy" than real leather.. although I and I'm sure most of the ladies on here prefer real leather, we have to remember some people choose faux for animal rights/vegeterian reasons.

Aug 24, 2009
I don't think faux leather is any less "classy" than real leather.. although I and I'm sure most of the ladies on here prefer real leather, we have to remember some people choose faux for animal rights/vegeterian reasons.
Very true. It's just my opinion, and I stand corrected.