So......I was at belk today (spy pics)

Ooohhhh pretty. I don't know which one I like more. I do like that vachetta with the red edging (I think it's enamel? Is that right?). It's so striking.

I put Apple conditioner on the vachetta trim of my chevron totes right away. So far so good, but I don't carry them too much. I think I worry more about my Flo bags. Also I'm using my o ring shopper with vachetta straps as my everyday work bag and its holding up nicely. I carry it everyday rain/snow or shine.

Thanks for these pictures, gg07! :biggrin:

About the only bags I've bought lately are Eva Shoppers. They are perfect for the job I started a couple of months ago so I've begun collecting them. Do you remember what the color is called on the one that isn't pink? I'm wondering if it's hunter???

TIA

Sue

Thanks for these pictures, gg07! :biggrin:

About the only bags I've bought lately are Eva Shoppers. They are perfect for the job I started a couple of months ago so I've begun collecting them. Do you remember what the color is called on the one that isn't pink? I'm wondering if it's hunter???

TIA

Sue

It looks like Brown T-Moro. Those are nice sized totes.

It looks like Brown T-Moro. Those are nice sized totes.

It just said brown. I think tmoro

Thanks, GFs! :biggrin:

I guess that's the color I "need" to add to the growing Eva Shopper group! I had thought the Tmoro would be darker but this looks perfect.

This style is so light weight and holds the shape really well, also is easy to care for. I have noticed that the light colors pick up some color transfer from very dark jeans. Luckily I rarely wear jeans to work. I was able to remove the blue spot on the bag (my white one, I think) with a little ivory soap and water. Other than that, this is the perfect tote for me (a surprise for this satchel "girl"!)

Sue