So I Waffled and Won!

divalori

Still Lusty
Mar 25, 2007
Ok everybody, my conscience got the best of me on that large parchment Carly I got yesterday. Not my financial conscience mind you, but the little voice that says, "you've got 5 kids who eat popsicles and chocolate! You'll be too worried about the white leather to even USE it!". So I decided to return it in hopes of finding a different bag that was a little more practical for my life.

I looked at the denim patchwork Carlys, and then I found a denim sig Legacy shoulder that I tried on multiple times. I mentioned to the SA that this bag in leather was my HG at one time and she stated that she had a legacy leather bag in back, "I think it's called Ali?". Ummmm YA, I'd like to see it, sure!

A *pristine* Whiskey Ali came home with me, along with a black Legacy french wallet. Got both for 60 bucks less then my purchase yesterday! So now I'm wondering...how much was Ali originally? They ripped the bottom of the tag off with the original price, so..inquiring minds.

I couldn't be happier darnit!!

If it was a full size Ali I think it was around $458 or $498 originally??? I have a whiskey slim flap and LOVE it. I got it off the bay though for $179 so it was definitely not the regular price. I think the slim flaps were maybe more like $358?? Or am I way off other Ali owners??? Congrats by the way, the Ali is AWESOME!!

If it was a full size Ali I think it was around $458 or $498 originally??? I have a whiskey slim flap and LOVE it. I got it off the bay though for $179 so it was definitely not the regular price. I think the slim flaps were maybe more like $358?? Or am I way off other Ali owners??? Congrats by the way, the Ali is AWESOME!!

Yea, I remember the shoulder bag being around 398 (which was too much for me) and the Ali being even more but I can't remember for sure. I'll be interested to find out!

woah 5 kids, i think you are right light is NOT the way to go. great buys, i think you made out even better getting a bag and a wallet for less than you paid for the carly.