So I travelled overseas today

It is crazy....Im bummed about the makeup thing!!! Im going home after 10 weeks of not seeing my hubby and almost 30 pounds thinner...would love to put on a little gloss and primp my hair a bit...lol...oh welll....so much for looking DAZZLING when I get off the plane!! lol (I will live) Lots of pics around of woman really upset about having to toss expensive perfumes makeup etc...too bad so many *******s had to ruin it for the rest of us! SAD. Most important is our safety in the end...just like any rule we will get used to it.

:yahoo:Welcome back Vlad, glad your safe, I was watching the news about the new restrictions on the airplanes, it's crazy but I rather be safe than sorry.

Vlad said:
You'd be surprised how many women were *****ing loudly about not being able to take their makeup on board. :wtf:
I have always carried my makeup, hair and bath stuff, and a change of clothes on the plane in case my checked suitcase went somewhere else (this happened to me once), but I won't anymore. When it comes to safety, there is no compromise, and people will get used to putting everything in their checked luggage and not their carry-on.