So .. I told orkneydaisy that I was done ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK .. so maybe this wont be my every day bag ....

[​IMG]

2. :nogood: :biggrin:

3. OMG - that is glamour personified! Spill the beans where did you find that???

4. I got it on ShopBop. I looked & it was showing OOS .. but then I went back later on ... & BINGO :biggrin:

5. Wow!

6. Love it! Such a fab colour. And you won't be bumping into any clones either. Congratulations, you must be so thrilled. It's gorgeous.

7. I know it wont be everyone's cuppa T ... but I love it!! :biggrin:
    Love the hardware .... oh & she has a matching baby too ...

[​IMG]

8. OMG, just in time to see the pics - fantabulous and well done to get it on the perfect timing!! Beautiful - now then, modeling pics!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

9. Meant to say ... got the pouch in the sale ... she didnt come at the same time as the bag!

10. Oh my goodness, you managed to keep that quiet!!! I was so sad for you as I thought somebody had come in and taken the last one out of stock - you sneaky peach !!!

Its devine, wow, must be even more beautiful in real life - whats your thoughts!!! :biggrin:

11. Midnight cracked metallic Mitzy - duh!! Oh it's gorgeous LMM and I love the pouch too! It was obviously meant to be when Shopbop got it back in stock for you. ;)

12. I did do some modelling pics but they are awful .. so I will try to do some tomorrow!

Will also try to do a little Mitzy family pic!

13. wow! it is gorgeous LMM. meant for you.

14. I think perhaps someone had it in their basket .. then released it. It was gone one minute .. there the next. Well not quite the next, but YKWIM!

Yes - loving her very much! Just hope I get the chance to use her!!

Cheeky so & so's charged me £92 (!!!!) in customs charges ... so Im going to appeal. Thats about 1/4 of the cost of the bag!!

15. It's beautiful! Congrats LMM, NOW you must be the mitzy queen :queen: