So I think I want a White MC bag, which do you guys like?

1. Is anyone familar with the White MC Sologne? Rant/rave?

2. I think the new Priscilla is cute, as well as the Shirley clutch :smile:

Let us know what you decide on!

3. i have a white Trouville and Shirley, and i love them both!
    although the Shirley is more of a special occasion bag, because of its size, and it can be used as a clutch.
    the Trouville can be more of a casual bag, but because it's white and i don't like the patina i don't use it a lot
    how about the new Priscilla? i'm thinking of getting one as well!

4. I am a white MC freak. My favorite bag is the Alma.

5. hmmm, im a fan of the speedy, and Audra 0o0o0 and not to forget the Shirley - what a cute little bag!

6. MC white Alma is on my "wish list" at the moment hehehe........I just love the MC range....

7. i :heart: the priscilla!

8. My fave MC peice is the new Aurelia tote! It's gorgeous!

9. I really like the lodge pm because it's a comfy shoulder bag and it isn'Ät seen so much as the other styles.

10. Aurelia is my current *thumpathumpa*, I think the Solonge seems useful but just not as lovely.

11. Hi:flowers:
    I had a white sologne...& sold it because I never really got into the style, but loved that I could wear it across my body. The strap was actually a bit long, so LV punched another hole in the strap for me. I remember doubling the strap so that I could wear it with a shorter strap, like a shoulder bag. Sometimes I have regrets, but the $ from it helped me buy a denim baggy! No regrets there:heart:

12. I like the priscilla, eliza & shirley:yes:

13. I like the MC Speedy, Audra and Shirley.:love: In White of cus!

14. Lodge PM :love:

Other votes:
    Audra
    Alma
    Speedy

:shame:

lodgePM1.jpg
  15. I like them bolth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice