so i think i ruined my CB pochette! HELP!!!!

LVoeLV

Feb 15, 2007
okay so today i wore a black dress to attend a wake. and i used my pink/pink cherry blossom pochette. well apparently the black dye from my dress got all over the raised parts of the pochette. and i can not for the life of me get it off. Im afraid to rub too hard and lose part of the flowers. but on the parts that do not have the flowers i scrubbed pretty hard and no luck. I tried using water, coach leather cleaner (i know its not leather but its the only thing i had) & baby wash. It helps a little i guess....but not nearly enough! this is the first item ive ever expierenced color transfer on. Is there anyway to save my pochette or is it dunzo???

please help! its hard to see in these pics but i thought maybe it would help.

thanks!:wtf::crybaby::confused1::sad::tdown::wtf:

lv2hk2.jpg
lvua2.jpg

I Had to look at it twice before i could see anything!
Erm i'm not expert i havent had this problem yet
Erm can't you take it down to a leather repair/Shoe repair place i think they might be able to help you?

what about a very very clean eraser? I used it on my vanchetta once and it worked great... Not 100% sure on the canvas though.. Maybe you should take it into LV and see what they suggest?

the magic clean eraser was also my suggestion. i judt got a new damier nolita and while in the closet , it got scratch amrks on it, i guess from rubbig on the wall. i flipped out and ran to the magic eraser.. got it out ... i love that magic eraser!!!!

I would try the baby wipes, I have had them work on this kind of color transfer, if you do it right away. you have to be careful not to scrub to hard or you'll take off the pattern. Good luck :smile: