So I swopped ALOT of bags out and now have this cute Chanel collection

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
I just got so bored of having so many bags that I just wasn't enjoying using. So I sold some and bought bags that I have wanted for ages.

The boy bags are the most addictive thing in the world - it was my dream to own one, and now I am at 4 and still want one more ;)

I have had the Orange Caviar Vintage Kelly for a long time and always enjoy using it and the same with my small patent purple mini Flap - these were my go to bags so I just knew that Chanel bags are the ones that make my heart sing the most!

The GSTs are perfect for me for work and I find them so easy to wear casually too.

and a close up of my Boys

Electric Blue is New Medium Size
Black Lambkin is Old Medium Size
and the Pink Chevron and Red are the small size

Thanks for letting me share

I just got so bored of having so many bags that I just wasn't enjoying using. So I sold some and bought bags that I have wanted for ages.

The boy bags are the most addictive thing in the world - it was my dream to own one, and now I am at 4 and still want one more ;)

I have had the Orange Caviar Vintage Kelly for a long time and always enjoy using it and the same with my small patent purple mini Flap - these were my go to bags so I just knew that Chanel bags are the ones that make my heart sing the most!

The GSTs are perfect for me for work and I find them so easy to wear casually too.

and a close up of my Boys

Electric Blue is New Medium Size
Black Lambkin is Old Medium Size
and the Pink Chevron and Red are the small size

Thanks for letting me share

P-H-E-N-O-M-E-N-A-L!!![emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Reactions: chloe-babe