So I swopped ALOT of bags out and now have this cute Chanel collection

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
I just got so bored of having so many bags that I just wasn't enjoying using. So I sold some and bought bags that I have wanted for ages.

The boy bags are the most addictive thing in the world - it was my dream to own one, and now I am at 4 and still want one more ;)

I have had the Orange Caviar Vintage Kelly for a long time and always enjoy using it and the same with my small patent purple mini Flap - these were my go to bags so I just knew that Chanel bags are the ones that make my heart sing the most!

The GSTs are perfect for me for work and I find them so easy to wear casually too.

and a close up of my Boys

Electric Blue is New Medium Size
Black Lambkin is Old Medium Size
and the Pink Chevron and Red are the small size

Thanks for letting me share

cafecreme15

Jan 5, 2015
What a beautiful, diverse, and well-curated collection! Congrats on being able to figure out exactly what works for you and knowing how to plan your collection accordingly - a lot easier said than done!

Sparkletastic

Jun 18, 2012
Qo'noS
Your collection is so beautiful. I LOOOOVE all the color!!! Chanel does so many beautiful shades that I always think it's a shame when people don't venture beyond black. You really did a wonderful job of sampling so many pretty colors.

I don't know what you had before but you did a great job of curating your items to have this lovely group. Enjoy!!!!

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
I just got so bored of having so many bags that I just wasn't enjoying using. So I sold some and bought bags that I have wanted for ages.

The boy bags are the most addictive thing in the world - it was my dream to own one, and now I am at 4 and still want one more ;)

I have had the Orange Caviar Vintage Kelly for a long time and always enjoy using it and the same with my small patent purple mini Flap - these were my go to bags so I just knew that Chanel bags are the ones that make my heart sing the most!

The GSTs are perfect for me for work and I find them so easy to wear casually too.

and a close up of my Boys

Electric Blue is New Medium Size
Black Lambkin is Old Medium Size
and the Pink Chevron and Red are the small size

Thanks for letting me share
P-H-E-N-O-M-E-N-A-L!!![emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Reactions: chloe-babe