So I sold my Pink Coach Signature Tote

yeah that sounds like a good idea lol.. maybe something cute will come out with the spring collection..

Believe me, we have all been here at first and the excitement and new Coach world is so exciting and makes you want to buy everything.. but pretty soon, atleast I think, nobody can keep up. Eventually you have to see what you REALLY want and get that.. Coach and the gals here have SOOO many great and beautiful things.. it is just so hard!!! :nuts:

Believe me, we have all been here at first and the excitement and new Coach world is so exciting and makes you want to buy everything.. but pretty soon, atleast I think, nobody can keep up. Eventually you have to see what you REALLY want and get that.. Coach and the gals here have SOOO many great and beautiful things.. it is just so hard!!! :nuts:

lol yes it is... so tempting... when I grow Up I want to own my own Coach store.. haha j/k

oh yes.. I totally believe you!!! :P

Looky what Fieldsinspring showed me! Pretty pretty!
11554_d1.jpg

Congratulations on selling your pink tote. I'd definitely recommend holding out until the next PCE event (March) to see what's available then at a really great price. I'm hoping that as part of the new Coach Spring collection there will be a pink patent leather Ergo hobo or tote, especially in the larger size.