So I should be studying. . .

smooches

O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
but, I'm in the reference threads drooling over the lovely bags of lovely tPFers.

I really need motivation to complete my master's thesis. I keep finding excuses as to why I'll work on it tomorrow. . .

Any tips on what you did to motivate yourself to complete work/study when you really didn't want to?

Oh - good thread - I need some of these tips too! I am working on my doctoral thesis, just no end on that. Usually starts cleaning the refrigerator when not surfing the net...

Great thread for our ladies who are still in school! I however cannot help out on this one - I was always one of those people who waited until the last minute...just ask DH about putting together concept boards at 3am :rolleyes::P

I would say do not turn on your laptop but if you need to use it, make sure you disable the internet. During the past few weeks, I have been so busy and I'm really trying not to spend any "free" time I have online. It is really, really hard but just we just have to try harder ;).

I would say do not turn on your laptop but if you need to use it, make sure you disable the internet. During the past few weeks, I have been so busy and I'm really trying not to spend any "free" time I have online. It is really, really hard but just we just have to try harder ;).

Good tip xi, I think I will disable the internet since I do need to use the comp for other things. Okay bye ladies/gents, off to studyland

I know this is going to sound completely neurotic but....if I have to do something I don't want to do I make a list and put that on there. I HATE it when I have a to do list and the things aren't done. I usually put a few minor things on too and do them first. My list for today:

Write bills
type 2 appraisal reports <-----thing I don't want to do
vacuum
run dishwasher
buy milk
deposit check

So far I have done everything but vacuum and type those reports. But everything will be done before I go to bed or I won't be able to sleep properly. It's a sickness. Feel free to laugh and point :P