So I saw the Manager's "Look Book"

Thanks for the info! I have last season's Holiday patchwork duffle, so now I can complete the look with the wallet! :yahoo: (Hopefully.) And I live closer to the outlet now. :yahoo:

And last but not least, my prayers have been answered for a K charm in cool colors....the front of the K is metallic blue with brown trim and gold hardware!

:nuts: a cool K???

i saw some shoes in the book!! coach has a leopard print platform shoe coming out! it looks so trendy for coach! i am somewhat dissapointed

love the bleecker duffle...i'm getting it in INK...i must!

the chili carly is much cuter than i thought it was.

the patchworks are ...interesting to say the least. they aren't horrible, just much different than other patchwork lines.

thompson w/the coach script logo is so cute...but gonna be too small, plus it's hand carried.

loved that slim bleecker tote, but way too small and too thin. but the ink color is GORGEOUS.

tattersall tote is cute. it's katy sized, but cute.

and you are right...the 'K' charm is CUTE! FINALLY us 'K' girls get a cute one!!

from the Manager's Conference today. It had all the Bleecker bags inside, as well as the Chili red Carlys (both sizes in leather, and the khaki signature/chili trim).

The Bleecker collection. While I wasn't crazy about the flap bag shown in Lynn's pics, I must say the other styles were quite lovely. There is also a patchwork leather version of the duffle (?), if you love patchwork, in all sorts of fall leather colors, you will like this alot.

Gallery totes, in patent leather...oh the red one is stunning!! Looks to be a shade darker than the red patent Ergo.

Love the new Tattersall check accessories. There is a scarf (wool) as well as a cosmetic bag, wallet (with the new Coach logo) and a kiss lock coin purse! (Like the small Legacy one!) AND there is also a TOTE! Oh it's gorgeous and I sooooooo love it. I am going to be sooooo broke.

The Thomson line reminded me a bit of the Hamptons in simplicity, but the satchel (shown in a parchment colored leather) was gorgeous. The coolest thing was the hangtag, in addition to the regular hangtag, there was a round golden disc with Coach written in script across it (if you remember the heart keyfob, it's like that but circular.) There is also a flat shopper tote.

There is also a wool tote with leather trim, that has the new Coach logo on it.

I also liked the new patchwork line. It's bright in that it has the new turquoise color from this season's Hamptons line, along with some of the more neutral colors. But this is definitely going to be a love it or hate it collection.

And I had been wishing to my Mom....that it sure would be nice for the Ergo line to come out in chocolate signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what, IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh that baby is sooooooooooooo mine!!!!!!!!!! (September!) Hooray!

And last but not least, my prayers have been answered for a K charm in cool colors....the front of the K is metallic blue with brown trim and gold hardware!

This book also had factory items in it. Looks like last year's Christmas patchwork (with the browns and pretty raspberry leather) will be in the outlets this fall. So if you missed out you may want to keep an eye out.

That's all I remember. I didn't want to get my SA in trouble by taking pics, but if you are in the store, just ask to see it. :yes:

Us K girls gotta rock the cute Ks this season!!!

love the bleecker duffle...i'm getting it in INK...i must!

the chili carly is much cuter than i thought it was.

the patchworks are ...interesting to say the least. they aren't horrible, just much different than other patchwork lines.

thompson w/the coach script logo is so cute...but gonna be too small, plus it's hand carried.

loved that slim bleecker tote, but way too small and too thin. but the ink color is GORGEOUS.

tattersall tote is cute. it's katy sized, but cute.

and you are right...the 'K' charm is CUTE! FINALLY us 'K' girls get a cute one!!

Bleeker is out mid-October but most should be available to order NOW. Thompson is will be very LIMITED will only be in about two dozen higher profile stores. I've seen both collections in person and they are GORGEOUS!

I was in Macy's tonight and got to see a bunch of the Bleecker bags in their "look book." I absolutely love the collection and I was very happy to see that they were more reasonably priced (unlike many of the newer leather bags). BIG thumbs up for Bleecker!! :tup:

I was in Macy's tonight and got to see a bunch of the Bleecker bags in their "look book." I absolutely love the collection and I was very happy to see that they were more reasonably priced (unlike many of the newer leather bags). BIG thumbs up for Bleecker!! :tup:
I actually had ordered the new signature medium Bleecker duffle in khaki/saddle!!!! It came in yesterday, but the color was too close to my khaki/camel hobo, so I gave it to my mom and ordered it in chocolate siggy instead!!!! It's a cute bag. VERY similar to last years duffle w/ some modernization to it: has the horse and carriage stamped on the front of the leather trim and on the Coach hangtag....oval shaped bottom, and a nice wide opening! VERY lightweight and comfy on the shoulder and slouchy. Has a VERY nice adjustable shoulder strap as well for those of us who need to wear heavy coats in the winter! I have the "older" versions of the Bleecker duffle in leather (one in camel leather and one in rugby leather, which was a limited edition in navy/cream stripe), so the sig will be a NICE new addition to my collection!