So I saw a very stylish

It must be the regular noe. I tried it with the petite and it was not even close to wearable, and I'm not big.
But, this got me thinking. Today I'm going to wander to LV to a) check out a longer strap to use with my noe, and b) to try the cross-body thing with the regular noe.

So I went to LV today to try this with the regular noe. There is no way. My SA and I were laughing at the thought of it. She even said that "unless you're 60 pounds, it just can't go cross-body".
Having said that, I bought a mono strap to use with my noe. I think that this will be a nice option!
I'll post pics tomorrow...

Like this??? oh, I need to get back to this size... from last year... can still do noe this way, but am afraid tummy not the same.... ugh... sure is hard....especially the older and more stressed you get...lol....

Attachments

• cropped Noe.jpg
    cropped Noe.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 35
So I went to LV today to try this with the regular noe. There is no way. My SA and I were laughing at the thought of it. She even said that "unless you're 60 pounds, it just can't go cross-body".
Having said that, I bought a mono strap to use with my noe. I think that this will be a nice option!
I'll post pics tomorrow...

I agree. I'm 5'4" and weigh 108 lbs, and there's no way I can do it with the petit noe. I can do this with the large noe, but it hangs on my neck and it really hurts.