So I peeked at my Xmas present...

AlovesLV

O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
...But its not my fault. It was sooo obvious! lol

Here's the scenario: I finally convinced my sis to buy a speedy (She got the Mini Lin Speedy 30) Anywho, I'm holding my 7 month old niece and all the SAs are cooing at her, so I was conversing with them about baby stuff. I overhear my sister's SA mention something about a gift receipt (clue #1) Then, my sister's SA calls another SA over and whispers something to her. Next thing I know the other SA comes over and says, "Hey come look at some bags over here with the baby!" (clue #2) Who says that out of nowhere???? lol We leave the store and my sister leaves with one large LV bag and a smaller one. I later found out that my sis bought my mom a Monogram Speedy 30 as well...

We get home and my sis is unwrapping her and my mom's bags but the smaller bag suddenly DISAPPEARED :wtf: lol Hmmm...where could it be?

My sis just left and I suddenly had the urge to look in her closet. Found it!!! Of course I opened it..lol Get this, I tried it on too!!!! What is it you ask??? The Mini Monogram Multicolore Silk Scarf :yes: The big one.

Now I must wait a whole month to wear it AND act surprised :nuts:

*Side Note: A lady walked in with a Murakami Neverfull and all the SAs went crazy! Never saw it up close. The pictures do it no justice. Its gorgeous!

Congrats!! Your sister is very generous- you're very lucky! (Lucky for me, my brother doesn't care about LV, so I can just spend it on me and my mommy... LOL!)