So I ordered the Spaceman bag charm and all I got was....

Mar 7, 2007
I thought I had hit lucky when the Spaceman bag charm popped up as available, successfully ordered, but when I got the parcel I thought gosh this box is small, and it was the Christmas animation bag charm.
Don't know what they are smoking in the warehouse to think the cute cats are spacemen but there you go!
oops.jpg

Reactions: hoot
I thought I had hit lucky when the Spaceman bag charm popped up as available, successfully ordered, but when I got the parcel I thought gosh this box is small, and it was the Christmas animation bag charm.
Don't know what they are smoking in the warehouse to think the cute cats are spacemen but there you go!
View attachment 4279576
:biggrin::lol::frown:

Like when I ordered a zip around wallet and got a watch strap. :lol:

Yes, hitting the egg nog too soon. :biggrin:
F9F84B6B-C469-4130-9A0A-C2FFA6217A8A.jpeg

I hope you are able to get your charm.

View attachment 4279576

It's very cute but yes I can imagine that not getting what you wanted (and paid for) is such a feeling of anticlimax

:biggrin::lol::frown:

Like when I ordered a zip around wallet and got a watch strap. :lol:

Yes, hitting the egg nog too soon. :biggrin:
View attachment 4279598

I hope you are able to get your charm.

Or when I ordered the Catogram notebook and got this:

1671a1ac839cb3ad4afad19f4afcdd01.jpg

This thread is so appropriate since it just happened to me as well! I ordered a cover for my horizon carry on and guess what showed up at my door on Thursday?! Another horizon carry on! :shocked: