SO I ordered my first LV ..........

leeem

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
Damier Azur Speedy 25! I ordered on Wednesday, and the tracking said package on truck for delivery sooooooo I waited all day! I finally saw a fedex truck pass by my house at around 2 thought it would be it, and the guy JUST drove by :Push: ... Left the house after that to go to work! AND now when i check it at 3:30 it says "customer not available"

anyone know if they will try again tomm? Since its Saturday will it be earlier... I HOPE SOOO

i can't wait :sweatdrop:

usually they leave a lil note on the door . and states an hour that u can go pick up ure package at the fedex station ( also the address is on the note) or call. Good Luck and i know exactly how u feel. Good Luck.

Can you go to the Fed-Ex place to pick it up? Last year I was waiting on mine and had to leave the house for about 45 minutes and of course, he comes while I was gone. I called and was able to go to the main place and pick it up.

Call the fedex hub if you can. (Calling the Fedex general number will do that). Something simillar happened to me with UPS - they did the same thing the TWO days in a row too. I think the guy was just too lazy to get out of the truck!

Of course after I complained I got my package at about 8am on the third day.

I suggest you call and tell FedEx that you were home, but the truck didn't stop.