So I ordered a Citta Rosa Ciao on clearance from Urban Outfitters...

The pics disappear when I exceed the bandwidth or something on my geocities website. I need to find a better picture hosting site, because this happens all the time with Geocities.

Ok wow I can see it now, its so cute! But if you decide not to keep it I'm sure you can resell it for prolly over 100 I mean I paid over 100 dollars on ebay somewhat recently for just a ciao, and that's a much bigger bag. So lucky find! :smile:

Try photobucket! I've been having trouble with mine lately but I don't recall them having a limit, and I haven't had a problem before the last time.

I agree with snapcat, but I'd hold onto it for a bit just in case so you don't regret it later

Angelic - If you like it you should keep it. Definitely don't return it to UO, you got such a great deal you can sell it for $160 and make a killing!! :graucho: Have you decided on what you might do? :shrugs:

Dreams of Toki - I'm with you when did Annie get 3 campeggios?? I know of the pirata campeggio and the amore campeggio I wonder which is her third? :shrugs: ANNIEEEE??? Holding out on us?? :graucho: LOL!!

Angelic - If you like it you should keep it. Definitely don't return it to UO, you got such a great deal you can sell it for $160 and make a killing!! :graucho: Have you decided on what you might do? :shrugs:

I'm keeping it. I looked at eBay and to get a Ciao on eBay would cost over $100 and beyond eBay, no one else has them anymore. And I do like the print placement on the Gioco so, I guess it was meant to be. So now I've decided I need to get Zucca, Denaro, & Ciao in Spiaggia.:girlsigh: