So I made a run to Bal Harbour today and picked up something for my first reveal...

designerluvr

Mar 11, 2010
...something beautiful! Actually I picked up a few things from LV (and I bashed through Hermes, Prada and Chanel-- SO almost swallowed his tongue when he saw the bill) but I thought I'd share this petite beauty with you. I've studied the way these "reveals" work so I hope I do this right...

Bal Harbour... ah. It was like I'd died and gone to designer heaven. I tried to distract myself from the shops by taking pictures of the koi ponds but I didn't have too much luck. Everyone was so beautiful; dressed to the nines; and the SA's at LV and Hermes were absolutely lovely.

Here are a few of the smaller bags and boxes, but the brown one might be my favourite... :nuts:

Attachments

• lv-1.jpg
    lv-1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 72
...Glamour, your first guess was right! I'm impressed! :yahoo:

It's an Eva, and I think it's just one of the classiest little bags I've ever held. I'm so looking forward to carrying her-- and the loads of other stuff I bought that SO is trying to convince me to return! :nuts:

Attachments

• lv-5.jpg
    lv-5.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 60
  • lv-6.jpg
    lv-6.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 39
I love the smell of the dustbag :blush:

Dance: it was just what the receipts came in, but I thought it was really cute.

Yeah its super cute, I got some kind of boring thing with my receipt. I saw on other threads that people get hand written cards from their SA's after a purchase and that what they look like. I want one..they r sooo cute!