So I Lied...MORE August purchases...all Purple of course :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought I was all done for the month but I need instant gratification

Seriously ladies...this purple craze is addicting...i need to go into rehab lol

I think its because i have been deprived of purple coach for so long...

here's some new stuff...pics from ebay b/c I just couldn't wait until they came

I LOVE THIS!!! My bf bid on it for me while I was taking a practice LSAT at my prep course...

[​IMG]

The rest were BIN all each under 40
    [​IMG]

Gotta LOVE this METALLIC!!!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

And of course I wasn't TOTALLY irresponsible...i bought textbooks too...with the money I saved I was able to buy these...but my school scholarship refund did find some of these purchases :shame: it pays to be smart in school sometimes :P

2. Wow! I love all of your new purchases! Congrats!

3. You are just crazy for purple....but you always have great taste. I LOVE the metalic purple wristlet!

4. woohoo! I love purple too! I love them all :heart:

5. the metallic looks cool! congrats on your purchases purple queen lol!

6. Cute stuff!

7. OMG I love anything Purple as well , but you are way ahead of me with the addiction :P I totally love all your purchases they are very pretty :woohoo::woohoo:

8. heh. you're funny. congrats on your new purch purple queen! :P

9. Purple rocks!:rochard: I love it all!

10. Wow girl.....I'm so envious of you! COngrats! You got so many great new things! I love the newest additions!!!

11. thank you all!!! I'm super excited!! but i thiiinnnkkkk i'm finished now...for a while...i'm exhausted...i keep an excel spreadsheet with all my coach and other designer stuff and i can't keep up with it all

12. I love all your purple stuff! I collect magenta accessories.

13. So do you think that amethyst mini skinny would be big enough to be used as a small wallet?

14. OMG I'm so glad you won this!!! I had put in a bid on it the other day (and was the one you were bidding against the whole time lol) but I won a similar one without pleats yesterday and I was so hoping I wouldn't win this one too but I didn't want to retract my bid! :sweatdrop: lol!!!! Sorry if my early bid jacked the price up... I was willing to pay quite a bit for it but then got the other one lol oops!

Love everything, I'm totally fanatical about purple too lately... I think I just got tired of pink or something. Congrats, everything is gorgeous!

15. more purple beauties eh?
    very nice!!! especially the metallics...