So I lied.. I wasn't done collecting my HGs! + a Picturebook Ending..

Coach Superfan

is playing catch up
O.G.
Dec 5, 2006
Welllllll, by now most of you know that my seemingly neverending search for the uber elusive Light Grey Venetia came to a halt in December. I SWORE I was done, that I was finally content- that all my bag funds were depleted (ok fine that last part is a bit exaggerated. Who doesnt save up for a Rainy Day-Bag? :P) I've been WAY lucky to acquire every single HG that had slowly accumulated on my List (and picked up a few more bags along the way :graucho:) I'll have to add a Collection photo at the end.

Listed By Order with Acquisition Date:

Added 11/07: Light Grey Venetia - Found 12/08
Added 12/07: Bordeaux Blake - Found 02/08
Added 03/08: Topaz Stam - Found 04/08

There was one more. Do any of you remember what it was? Because I came CLOSE to getting it, and eventually settled for a different bag in that color. Well I finally got THE bag recently, so I need to sell her cousin.

I won't tease you all, but see if this jogs your memory-

Bag on Left: Most recently acquired HG, Bag on Right: the cousin I settled for:

IMG_4985.jpg

THANKS Melly, tiger, baglover, and dragoncandy! tadpole- no, you may not have any of my luck, you've been doing just fine on your own!! JK JK I would gladly give you some luck to get your hands on a Light grey venetia, too

I love my new Elise - It's sooooo gorgeous. I will have to take more pics b/c that one does not do it justice.

I snatched it up after sweetart PM'd me... Ann's Fab Finds has had it for monthhhs, NWT, but it just recently decreased in price, so I thought about it for an hour and pulled the trigger! :nuts:

It's absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!
Next to the Cecilia, the Elise is one of my all-time favorite MJ styles. (actually come to think of it, I have a lot of all-time favorites!)
I think I've been having some of your luck recently, myself--thanks for inadvertently spreading it around!:P