So I just purchased my first Two Balenciaga's

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello all,

So after reading and reading all of your posts, I took the plunge. I bought the new 06' pink Hobo & a Cornflower Twiggy. Both are supposed to arrive on Friday and I cannot wait. I was a LV lover and now I am Balenciaga all the way. I will post pics when I receive. Can't wait!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

2. Congrats..can't wait to see pics...I'm currently saving for my first b-bag (most likely a twiggy!)

3. Congratulations! Beautiful choices - can't wait to see your pics :smile:

4. Congrats!

5. Congrats! You will love Bbags!

6. Thank you all. I am so excited!

7. pls post pictures wearing them when you get it:yes: :heart: :yes:

8. I will be sure to!!

9. Great color choices!!! I'm very excited for you!!!!

10. Congratulations!!! The pink hobo sounds way cute and the Cornflower is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the pictures.

11. CONGRATS! I can't wait to see your pics!

12. Congrats, I cant wait to see!

Exciting! And just out of curiousty, which place did you purchase them from? =)

13. I purchased them from Neiman Marcus Las Vegas. Hopefully everything will be ok. I cannot wait, I am supposed to get them on Friday. :yes:

14. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a LV lover also and NOW I LOVE B-BAGS ...Can't wait to see pictures

15. Congratulations! So exciting! Cannot wait to see pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice