so, I just got news that I'll be going to florida and New Orleans

Aug 20, 2006
and.....
I was wondering if anyone knew whether there were any chanel boutiques around panama city or in New Orleans (I know there is a saks there).
I'm heading down from canada, so I'm not at all familiar with these areas.

Any help would be wonderful. I'm SO excited to see the selection of chanel purses in a different area other than Toronto.
I was also wondering if I could order something online or from a store and have it shipped to an address. I'm reading about this 'price increase' and so I would really want to get something before the prices go up.
Any suggestions etc would be great.

TIA :biggrin:

and.....
I was wondering if anyone knew whether there were any chanel boutiques around panama city or in New Orleans (I know there is a saks there).

Any help would be wonderful. I'm SO excited to see the selection of chanel purses in a different area other than Toronto.
I was also wondering if I could order something online or from a store and have it shipped to an address. I'm reading about this 'price increase' and so I would really want to get something before the prices go up.

There is a small to medium sized Chanel handbag and shoe section at my local New Orleans Saks Fifth avenue store, the SA named Tirsa is really sweet. They have a decent selection most of the time.

I don't think there is much shopping in Panama City, went there once and did not see a single store., if you can get to Tampa they do have some decent shopping. :heart:H

and.....

I don't think there is much shopping in Panama City, went there once and did not see a single store., if you can get to Tampa they do have some decent shopping. :heart:H

I don't think there is much in Panama City either. I live in Tampa and there is Chanel at Saks and at Neiman Marcus. Tampa is several hours away from Panama City by car, though. Jacksonville may have Chanel somewhere? It's closer to Panama City. Orlando has a Chanel boutique.

The most high end store in Jacksonville is Dillard's, no chanel anywhere.

I don't think there is much in Panama City either. I live in Tampa and there is Chanel at Saks and at Neiman Marcus. Tampa is several hours away from Panama City by car, though. Jacksonville may have Chanel somewhere? It's closer to Panama City. Orlando has a Chanel boutique.