So I just found out my BF cheated on me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to say make him buy you the bag... but then whenever you look at it, it will just bring back awful memories of what a scumbag he is.

So, I say just get rid of him as quickly as you can. And I dont think it's pathetic that you're considering doing this.

Yes, it's gut-renching. Have personal experience, and in hind-sight, have grown from that. You do need to leave, feel the pain, and move on. Don't take the bag, it'll bring bad karma to ya if you're greedy.

lol. yeah...i already said no. but now im having second thoughts. i really want that monogram gm. lol

honestly, there are a million ways to get "stuff", expensive things, cars, apartments, almost anything for "free" from men and its not worth it..its very bad karma..you're letting someone buy a piece of your soul for what 1500..are you worth $1500? no you are honestly priceless.. you will feel so much better about yourself if you just say no thank you & move on to postive person & a good wonderful boyfriend who will love and treat you right

and it will happen, you'll have a new bf will love you. a good person will only be attracted to you if your a good person, a strong person with good morals

maybe it won't happen right away but you'll feel so about yourself and you'll love your Louie even more than you could ever imagine

bad karma attracts more bad things, people, whatever to you..

you'll wind up someday with 50 louie's, crying your eyes out, alone and miserable bc you husband someday is cheating on you & that is pain that no louie can take away

I would just leave him & not have him buy you anything. Whenever you carry that bag, it will remind you of him. What if he sees you in that bag too? You will enjoy your LV even more if you buy the bag yourself. :smile:

I agree that a bag will not make up for his cheating, and if you even have to CONSIDER it you need to question your reasons for being in the relationship in the first place. If you accept an LV in exchange for his cheating then you are basically accepting a bribe... and love is supposed to be priceless! Don't cheapen yourself by being consoled by a material possession. You're worth way more than that.

i agree with everyone here, why have something that is going to be a constant reminder of the bad times you had with him. just leave him and that alone will be the best present to yourself.

Leave him. You can always save up for the bag that you really want. I wouldn't want a bag to remind me of what a scumbag he was and how he thought he could possibly buy me off with a bag.

Yeah, I agree. Just leave him and move on.. there are better things to look forward to dear. If he cheats.. then he is not worth your time and he certainly isn't worth accepting "gifts" from. I'm sorry this had to happen to you.. I know it hurts. I've been there..

and if you let him buy you something in an attempt to make it better (pathetic) and then leave him, you're as bad as he is. :o

I agree. If any guy tries to buy a girl 'stuff' in order to 'redo the past' or to console her in such a way that HE is at an advantage, then I personally would call that prostitution:wtf: . Money isn't the problem, everyone has money these days, the point is having dignity. My cousin gave away a diamond CARTIER watch to me, which isn't cheap, simply because she broke up with this bf and didn't want to be forever haunted by him. I'm proud of her for doing that. You don't need a guy, nor money to make you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.