So I just found out my BF cheated on me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah well nothing physical happened. but i have caught him in SOOOO many lies. and found texts and messages and talked to the girl. ive just had enough...im just wondering if i should get a lil somethin somethin for my troubles.

yeah well nothing physical happened. but i have caught him in SOOOO many lies. and found texts and messages and talked to the girl. ive just had enough...im just wondering if i should get a lil somethin somethin for my troubles.
For your (apparently failed) attempt to find a meaninful relationship with someone you deserve nothing more than the time you shared and experience which will hopefully help you in the future.

ooookay anyone else other than hegemon have a opinion?
I'm sure everyone does, but using this as a justification to buy yourself a *purse* reflects on your own character just as much as his actions reflect on his own. But, if you aren't old enough to realize that now, I'm sure you will eventually. I'll butt out now.

okay well forget it. can someone lock this post for me? ill just talk to my mom. cause the answers are like that.

yeah im only 22 but whatever. ive never had to deal with this before.

i wouldn't take a thing from a lying cheater, unless it was alimony

you don't need anything from a snake like that

you could find a bf who loves and respects you and buys you LV, a LV with good memories attached

Status
Not open for further replies.