So, I have this friend who...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
laughs at the SA whenever she is snubbed in a store. She will laugh, say, "You are so funny! What's your name? How long have you been working here?" The SA is usually taken aback/confused/caught off guard/starts stammering. Then, she smiles very sweetly, says, "Do I need to speak with the manager, or can you help me?" They usually help. :lol: She then puts "them to work." Then, she sends a very detailed note to the manager about the experience, returns a week or so later and requests the same "joker" if necessary.:roflmfao:

She claims this always works...and she feels that nobody should let a SA ruin their shopping experience. After all, we're there for the item, not to please them. She says that remaining composed is KEY.

I hope this helps anyone who has been snubbed at LV. :supacool:

BagFreak

♥☺♫Love who I am♫☼♥
May 12, 2006
Georgia
Ha Ha that's hilarous, I would have paid to see that. Your friend is awesome

cascherping

Confetti In Her Hair
O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
That's a great technique..wouldn't hurt to try it if that situation came up.

Good for your friend!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
That is fantastic!!!! That is a good trick to do with any SA at any store! But you're right - you have to remain cool as a cucumber when you do that!!! Great advice!

naomi

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
great idea, after all you are right- they are there to serve the customer, not the other way around! I just don't know if I'd have the guts to do that, I wish I could be more confrontational : )

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
thats awesome, glad your friend takes control of this type of sales person.

laughs at the SA whenever she is snubbed in a store. She will laugh, say, "You are so funny! What's your name? How long have you been working here?" The SA is usually taken aback/confused/caught off guard/starts stammering. Then, she smiles very sweetly, says, "Do I need to speak with the manager, or can you help me?" They usually help. :lol: She then puts "them to work." Then, she sends a very detailed note to the manager about the experience, returns a week or so later and requests the same "joker" if necessary.:roflmfao:

She claims this always works...and she feels that nobody should let a SA ruin their shopping experience. After all, we're there for the item, not to please them. She says that remaining composed is KEY.

I hope this helps anyone who has been snubbed at LV. :supacool:

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Europe
OMG I cant stop laughing when I read this post, the way you wrote it and everything. OMG Im cracking up ! haha your friend sure puts a smile on my face, i keep readin the post over again :lol: :lol: :lol: