So, I have this friend who...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
laughs at the SA whenever she is snubbed in a store. She will laugh, say, "You are so funny! What's your name? How long have you been working here?" The SA is usually taken aback/confused/caught off guard/starts stammering. Then, she smiles very sweetly, says, "Do I need to speak with the manager, or can you help me?" They usually help. :lol: She then puts "them to work." Then, she sends a very detailed note to the manager about the experience, returns a week or so later and requests the same "joker" if necessary.:roflmfao:

She claims this always works...and she feels that nobody should let a SA ruin their shopping experience. After all, we're there for the item, not to please them. She says that remaining composed is KEY.

I hope this helps anyone who has been snubbed at LV. :supacool:

That is fantastic!!!! That is a good trick to do with any SA at any store! But you're right - you have to remain cool as a cucumber when you do that!!! Great advice!

great idea, after all you are right- they are there to serve the customer, not the other way around! I just don't know if I'd have the guts to do that, I wish I could be more confrontational : )

thats awesome, glad your friend takes control of this type of sales person.

laughs at the SA whenever she is snubbed in a store. She will laugh, say, "You are so funny! What's your name? How long have you been working here?" The SA is usually taken aback/confused/caught off guard/starts stammering. Then, she smiles very sweetly, says, "Do I need to speak with the manager, or can you help me?" They usually help. :lol: She then puts "them to work." Then, she sends a very detailed note to the manager about the experience, returns a week or so later and requests the same "joker" if necessary.:roflmfao:

She claims this always works...and she feels that nobody should let a SA ruin their shopping experience. After all, we're there for the item, not to please them. She says that remaining composed is KEY.

I hope this helps anyone who has been snubbed at LV. :supacool:

OMG I cant stop laughing when I read this post, the way you wrote it and everything. OMG Im cracking up ! haha your friend sure puts a smile on my face, i keep readin the post over again :lol: :lol: :lol: