So, I have this friend who...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. laughs at the SA whenever she is snubbed in a store. She will laugh, say, "You are so funny! What's your name? How long have you been working here?" The SA is usually taken aback/confused/caught off guard/starts stammering. Then, she smiles very sweetly, says, "Do I need to speak with the manager, or can you help me?" They usually help. :lol: She then puts "them to work." Then, she sends a very detailed note to the manager about the experience, returns a week or so later and requests the same "joker" if necessary.:roflmfao:

She claims this always works...and she feels that nobody should let a SA ruin their shopping experience. After all, we're there for the item, not to please them. She says that remaining composed is KEY.

I hope this helps anyone who has been snubbed at LV. :supacool:

2. Ha Ha that's hilarous, I would have paid to see that. Your friend is awesome

3. That's a great technique..wouldn't hurt to try it if that situation came up.

Good for your friend!

4. That is fantastic!!!! That is a good trick to do with any SA at any store! But you're right - you have to remain cool as a cucumber when you do that!!! Great advice!

5. great idea, after all you are right- they are there to serve the customer, not the other way around! I just don't know if I'd have the guts to do that, I wish I could be more confrontational : )

6. OMG haha I love this thread. Im actually laughing in my Chair at the moment haha !

7. thats awesome, glad your friend takes control of this type of sales person.

8. I'd love to go shopping with your friend! What a great technique!

9. OMG I cant stop laughing when I read this post, the way you wrote it and everything. OMG Im cracking up ! haha your friend sure puts a smile on my face, i keep readin the post over again :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Good for her.......

11. Good for her! I'm going to start employing that technique.

12. Absolutely hilarious! We should all have a pre-planned technique when we receive bad service that way we won't be caught out.

13. Need a lot of confidence to do that...I don't

14. Lol!! i'd love to say that!

15. LOL..Good for her..

Great technique....will try to remember that..