So I have an interview...

1. tomorrow at 2 at the Coach store in SCP :yahoo:

I am not very nervous about it though since I already sell Coach at Macys. My only question to those of you who already work there is, are you guys only hiring seasonals right now? I put part time down on the application but I have a feeling the position might be for seasonal. :crybaby:If so, what are the chances of being kept after the seasons over?

Regardless, this lets me relax a little now because I had been waiting by the phone for awhile!:sweatdrop:

2. Good luck! If you do a great job, maybe if the job is seasonal they'll keep you afterwards?

3. My store is hiring permanents right now and seasonals, I personally started as seasonal last november as support and now i'm becoming the seasonal assistant manager!

Coach is a great company, You already know the product and i'm sure you sell it well- definetly talk about that. Mention that you are looking for something permanent but would take seasonal (only if that's true)! If you prove your a strong asset to the team over holiday, I'm sure they will keep you if you don't already get hired in as permanent.

4. That's great news then, because I know alot of places seem to axe everyone whos seasonal usually. Thanks for the info!

I'll let you guys know how this goes down. This forum is so helpful sometimes, I love it!

5. congrats on the interview.

i remember my group interview (that was the only interview i got) at the flagship store, we had a lot of role playing as well as questions thrown at us to weed out the shy ones.

i started out as a seasonal and was offered a job after the season. personally i like working as seasonal because i get a bag a week. but! i didn't get the holiday pay which sucked.

either way, g'luck!

6. Wow, good luck! I am also trying to make up my mind about applaying to Coach at the Beverly Center! I might decide to go on Thursday! Good luck!!! I wish all the best! Try to relax, eat a healthy meal, and just relax, and be you! You will do great!

7. Congrats on the interview!! I am sure you'll do just fine, plus you do sell coach at macy's. Good Luck!

8. Good luck at your interview! I've had an application at home for a couple months and I haven't made up my mind whether or not I want to submit it. The employee discount sounds great but that shouldn't be the only reason why anyone, including myself, applies there. I want to make sure it's something I really want to do!

9. Congrats! Good luck!:flowers:

10. Well the interview went pretty well! It was a group interview and consisted of me and two other girls. They mostly asked your basic interview questions and they said that I would get a call by Friday. :biggrin:

11. I am glad it went well.

12. Glad to hear things went well. Here's hoping you hear from them Friday - keep us posted!

13. Don't worry, the Coach at SCP hires most people. As for seasonal, they do tend to hold onto a good amount of their employees. Congrats on the interview!

14. Good luck!:wlae:

15. That's good to hear! Still waiting on a call...they said today or tomorrow. Did you ever work at the Coach store in SCP?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice