So I had a nightmare that my Hillier was a fake...

Helena101

Feb 2, 2009
.....that it arrived in the mail and had pens, gum, etc. in the pockets, smelled like smoke, and had missing or incorrect detailing, etc. Do ya think I'm just a little nervous! The seller says it is coming via Fedex, but won't be there til Wed. I have to wait 4 days!

I have been in bed with the flu and have far too much time on my hands....

awww helena! it sounds like you've been reading too many horror stories on the ebay forum!!! :hugs:
can't wait to see pics of your new hillier! i'm sure it will be fine.
feel better soon!

I was just going to say "Stay out of the ebay forum girlie!" Dont you just hate those freaky dreams you get when you're sick? You know your an MJ addict when you dream about handbags :tup:

Make sure you post pics when your bag arrives, and get well soon!

yikes. flu-time dreams are totally and completely delirious. I'm sure everything will work out fine! afterall, how accurate are dreams at predicting the future, anyway?? :P

I was just going to say "Stay out of the ebay forum girlie!" Dont you just hate those freaky dreams you get when you're sick? You know your an MJ addict when you dream about handbags :tup:

Make sure you post pics when your bag arrives, and get well soon!

Yes! I hate being sick. I spent almost 3 days in bed. Boring! And my kids (ages 3 and 6) were not liking it. My poor DH coped as best he could...let's just say he is NOT a cook..did you know it can take up to 12 hours to get the stench of burned eggs out of your house? :rolleyes: