So I got this instead

nsloane8

Jun 5, 2008
I went back to TJ's and returned the bleeker soho and purchased the black leather lehigh. I know I probably paid too much but I really like it. Is it too similiar to Black leather Carly I own that already. Do I really need two bags my husband would be so mad if he found out. Suggestions, please anyone own this bag and love it. I also conditioned it with the apple cleaner because it was a little scratched up. Just wish it was a little cheaper it was 399$ I guess I will still look on ebay I have thirty days to return. I just really liked it and did not want to pass it up. Not like it was a bargain or anything!

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 50
It's a beautiful bag! I wish they weren't $399 either or I would have gotten one myself. I think they go for less on *Bay, but you can't actually hand select what you're getting when you go that route! Congrats!

It's gorgeous! I know it was not a Super Deal but still less than full price, right?

Leighs are still expensive on ebay... I was watching some Whiskey ones and they were too much for me!

One of the bags that I will always love!! :biggrin:

I think you got a fabulous bag! and it's not similar to the Carly in anyway. IMO.

The price however is a bit steep for TJ but if you love it, keep it! :smile:

Last edited: