So I got the Violette sunset clutch...

i think it's a pretty versatile piece. you can use it for nights out (or days) and it can go inside your larger bags, too. if you think you'll use it i think it's lovely and useful!

your perle is turning yellow already! have you spoken to them about that? Have you left it in sunlight or next to things that could transfer it seems very fast for that to happen

Nahhh that's ok coz I use it everyday and I didn't want to worry too much like where to put it or have to keep it white all the time coz the bag (for me) means to use it (sound like I'm such a careless, sorry to all bag lovers)

Also, I put my perle sunset in my bk neo cabby and the linning is yellow so here we go :wtf: but I still want to use both and I don't think I will sell this bag anyway :heart: it

To the thread owner, I hope you love the bag but if you don't feel a!!!nything, return it get something you love or you can use, good luck :smile:

i try to justify my bags all the time haha i think all my collection or $14,000 hmmm then i get scared and not think of it that way. if u love and use it its worth it. remember its lv its forever