So I got the Medium Signature Carly Yesterday...

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
I got it from a store near me so they shipped it out and I recieved it one day later! I figured I needed to see these babies from up close.

Well first off I LOVE it, it's ADORABLE. The Khaki and Saddle go FAB together.

But, I was looking at it on the website that made me decide to get it and I must say... 15 (L) x 9 1/2 (H) x 5 (W) ??? Bull****! I measured it myself and what I got was 10 (L) x 9(H) x 5 (W) I mean even at the top the bag is barely 12" long. :shrugs: So I emailed Coach about it and they said they were going to send my email to the proper people. I certainly hope they change it. 15" is a HUGE difference then 10". Even the "Try it on" image is wrong. This should be a Carly Small at the LEAST.

But all the *****ing I do LOVE it, it holds everything I carry daily AND the saddle almost matches my hair! :roflmfao:
I swear the Large Carly looks GINORMOUS in the pics I've seen too, they really should make a good inbetween bag. ;)

what's the model # of the one you got?
I have been looking @ carly's to (on ebay) and there are big discrepancies in the sizes.. I wonder if they made a "small" carly?

It's the Medium Carly on the website, I forget the item number but it's the 350 dollar one. ;P

I'll take pics tonight and show what it can hold and everything.

It HAS to be the same bag, the other 2 dimentions are the same, it's just 10" long and not 15". that's a BIG difference.

From what I'm hearing about the demi (mine is on its way today but of course is taking forever and will come once I leave the house), but the demi measures something like 10 inches long, 5 in height...but from what I'm hearing from people who actually have it, it's more like 9 3/4 in length and 4 1/2 in height.

The description for the demi, when I look on my order form--is Carly small. So just giving you a heads up there in case you were curious. When I get it today I'll post the exact measurments for you.

Finally! Someone confirmed what I was thinking. I’ve looked at the difference between the "medium" and the large at least three times and the medium looks so small to me in person. There’s only a $50 difference between the two and I figured if I was going to spend that much I’d at least wait and get the Large. I don’t even think it would fit comfortably under my arm (the medium that is). But…I don’t want to put a damper on your purchase (hopefully I haven’t), so CONGRATS! :biggrin: