So I got my Mandarin Alma ....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. And its not for me! Don't get me wrong - its a gorgeous bag but I think its too structured and ladylike for me if that makes sense!! Back to the drawing board, lol!

2. I love Moka one LT has in their site..I can't get any bag because I am banned.

3. I used my monogram Alma today, yes it is very ladylike.
    I am hot for a Mandarin colour at the moment, and I better decide fast . . .I am looking for an over the shoulder, possibly Croisette . . .
    good luck

4. :sad: Sorry the shape is not for you, if you still like mandarin color maybe you can search for Petit Noe or bucket, I really love my Mandarin Soufflot, I can use it as shoulder bag as well, dress it up or down.

I hope you can find the one you like:yes:

5. Sorry it didn't work out! You never know unless you try, right? :smile: I love the soufflot too -- such a unique shape!

6. I hope you find a mandarine bag in a shape you like soon. That color is becoming hard to find. I have a mandarine Jasmin and I really LOVE it. However, you may not like that shape too because it's ladylike as well. Let us know what you find.

7. Sorry to hear it didn't work out. I am not a fan of the Alma but I know a lot of girls are. The mandarin is a cute color though!

8. Sorry it is not for you. Good luck and let us know what you get.

9. The color is hot!!

10. I love the mandarin.

11. That's too bad, I know that's disappointing, when you are exited and waiting and that it arrrives and you feel like....oh :s

You'll find the right one for you!

12. Lori, I am sorry to hear that.:sad: What are you getting to replace the alma?

13. How disappointing. Hope you find a bag that suits you more! :smile:

14. Sorry it didn't work out. I hope you're able to find something you love instead.

15. That's too bad, maybe another mandarin bag? I just love that color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice