so i got him this.. Valentino!

1. i'll tell the story via pics! my love lives in another country.. and i shipped it to him via FedEx.. but took pics before doing that to share it with you..:shame:

when he picked it up.. i got so happy that he LOveD it!! :heart:
    its a Valentino Portfolio!

(sorry the interior pic quality is anything but good!)

another small thing i bought for him was a motorcycle Paul Smith wallet.. its rather small for everyday use.. but so cute for casual weekends when he doesnt want to carry much.. i didnt give it to him yet..! i need a small occasion to do that..! << she'll make something up!! loool

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope u enjoyed the story..

cc_v_gift.jpg cc_v_bag.jpg cc_v_lock1.jpg cc_v_inside.jpg cc_ps_wallet1.jpg cc_ps_wallet3.jpg cc_v_gift_bag.jpg
  2. that is gorgeous

3. Great taste!

4. Mabrooooooooook for ur Hubby :flowers: those pieces are stunning .

ya7arakaaat entii :roflmfao:

5. awww thanks all!! glad you liked it..:biggrin: strange thing i was eyeing that bag for a while (2 months or so) in Saks.. and i just kept going back and fourth.. and when i finally made the decision that: "yes its the one!!" i went and it was there waiting fo me!! although the SA told me they got only two of it.. and one was already gone long time.. :flowers:

mmm now that i made him happy.. i should treat myself a little bit..:P dont u think so! ;)

6. It's gorgeous ! And of course this calls for a little treat for yourself too. ;)

7. thank you dearest:biggrin: .. looool yes i started treating myself already;) aiming for a big treat :angel:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice