SO I FINALLY MADE MY DECISION AND I'VE GOT MY SPEEDY (pics)...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of you may remember the thread I posted about being indecisive on which speedy to get (35 or 40) that would compliment my "plus" size. And I made my decision...

Can you guess which one I got? :party:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oooh. And a fun tidbit: She's made in France! And while that's not that important, it's rare to see French made bags lately.

2. Hmmm 40! I just bought my 35 :smile: Congrats on your new LV. I was also a little indecisive over the 35 or the 40!

3. 35??? not very good at this, since i dont have one YET lol

4. Congrats, it looks great on you.

5. She's beautiful, and perfect for you. Congratulations! :wlae::woohoo::tender:

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oooh. And a fun tidbit: She's made in France! And while that's not that important, it's rare to see French made bags lately.[/quote]

Call me picky! I always try to look for the ones that are made in France. I have a 35 and it looks like you've got a 40. Congrats! It looks great on you!

7. I dunno but I love big bags and she looks great on you :tup: Congrats!!!

8. I think it looks amazing on you. Congrats!

9. Congrats! I think it looks like a 35.

10. It must be a 40. I have a 35 and it looks bigger. Please tell us:smile:

11. Congrats!
    I know you will just love the speedy!

12. Which one is it?!?!

13. Congrats!! I love speedy.

14. looks like a 40 to me?! congrats!!!!!!!!

(i have a 35 and am plus sized and your bag looks bigger) ;)

15. Yeah it's totally a 40. The 35 just didn't have that "wow" factor for me. I dunno, I may be the only one in on this one but I think the 40's large size is kinda quirky.