So I finally got my Rouge Vif City today!!!!

1. I am so happy, I love this bag!:yahoo:

All the pics were taken with a flash, I am an idiot when it comes to my camera and don't know how to turn off the flash.:shrugs:

So here she is.........

[​IMG][​IMG]

DSC_0082.jpg DSC_0106.jpg DSC_0107.jpg
  2. woooooooooo-whoooooooooo, she's a beauty cilla, congratulations :wlae:

3. wow i'm starting to itch to get one! oh this place is so bad for me. well my bank actually.

4. Congratulations cilla...its beautiful :yahoo:

5. Congrats! It's a beauty!

6. another beauty has landed!!! :yahoo: congrats and thanks so much for sharing!!! :nuts:

7. Another gorgeous rouge!!! :love: Congrats cilla!!! :yahoo: It's beautiful, and your pictures are great! :flowers:

8. Hey, cilla I have the rouge and black. Isn't it a beauty?! Mine looks darker than yours. Now I'm lusting for the bubblegum...yummy!

9. wow that is soooo nice. congrats!

10. Oh my ... everybody with their rouge vif ... I feel so left out :crybaby: . It is really, really beautiful :love: !! Congratulations!!

11. Thank you all for the kind words!:heart:

12. the leather on your bag looks gorgeous. congratulations!!! i think the real darkness/brightness of the colour is really hard to capture. when i tried photographing even my rouge theatre, it was hard to get it to turn out right... in some it even looked like the rouge vif!

13. Congratulations--it's absolutely amazing! I want one so badly!!!! :love: Thanks for posting pictures!!!

14. Ga-ga-gorgeous, cilla! I'm so jealous of your collection-- you have all my favorites! Congrats girl!

15. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Mine are due tomorrow. I hope mine is as gorgeous as yours is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice