So, I dyed my hair at 1AM...

elli

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
So on friday night I was sleeping over my friend's house with about seven other girls for her birthday. We went to KMart and all bought hair dye, and then walked back to her house and dyed each other's hair for about 4 hours straight. I dyed about 5 girls hair and helped with the rest. This might seem like it would end in disaster, 15 year olds dying each other's hair in the middle of the night but everyone's hair turned out really great. I was in charge since I was the only one to have dyed their own hair before, I kept track of when everyone had to wash it out and all.

Anyway my hair was a medium brown before:

img00142yv1.jpg

And I decided to dye it dark red on the top and black on the bottom. I was sharing the black dye with my friend, and she went first and had really thick hair so most of it was used up. I ended up only doing a small layer on the bottom black that you really can't see in the picture. It turned out more dark brown than red, but I think I like it:

l_417816ca40f04a7727e87f9c40171043.jpg

Sorry the pic is so big :*

Anyway, what do you think?

Thanks guys :biggrin: Yeah, I do like it..haha I have to get used to it being dark again. Its Garnier 100% Color, the shade is...uh...I'll look up the name, but the girl on the box has really short straight across bangs.