So I dont think I want the Mirror Keepall any more...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw the one on ebay and loved it and all but it doesnt come witha strap! its a 55 and its big!! I need a strap! asked the seller, said they wernt made with them, so the mirror stuff is on lv.com now and it doesnt show it with it either, I dont think its gonna work for me :sad:

not sure what to do here

2. not that i would buy the ebay one, i can get it from my store if need be

3. I don't know Matt.......if you really really like Miroir....maybe you could purchase a regular vachetta strap for it? I don't know how tacky that would looks though. The 55 is really big not to have a strap for it!

4. You would think with a Keepall it would have a shoulder strap. Vachetta strap is out, I don't think it would look good... IMO

5. no i dont think it would go with it. They show it on the runway with the strap and it looks great! why get rid of it? I know the bags are lite weight but its just the point...

6. Is there a place to put the strap? if so, I would consider just buying one for it. Not the Vachetta, I agree.

7. ^^^^ I don't think there is a place to attatch a strap.

Matty, just don't get a Keepall. Like I've told ya before, you already have two you luggage whore. :P

8. No Go~ No strap..no buy. You want the thing to be functional IMO. :idea:

9. ITA...that's stinky...I wonder why to strap, maybe not flexible enough...I could see it creasing badly.

10. I say only go for it if it meets what you want, which is not the case. Unless LV makes the strap, you shouldn't get it IMO. :winkiss:

11. :yes: :yes: well said!

12. It's a *****in' piece but the question is do you really need another piece of luggage??? Then again I'm not one to talk considering I want the Muse Sac de Voyage en Chocolat...

13. Dont get it.. i'm sure ull find something that matches ur need in the 07 spring/summer collection :smile:

14. You probably call LV to ask if they can make the strap for you? I saw the photo with strap and looked nice. I hope you will get it!!!;)

15. I say go for the keepall!