So .. I did it again ...

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
.. despite saying I wouldnt buy used .. or from evilbay .. this little beauty turned up the other day for a billy bargain price & I snapped her up.

I naughtily didnt get her authenticated first, but have compared her to my old one .. & all seems ok. I will post pics on the authenticate thread anyway - just incase! (Havent left feedback just yet :lol: )

Anyway ... here she is!! :biggrin: (yes alycat you were correct - well spotted!)

SSA52617.jpg

SSA52615.jpg

I think the colour is quite close to that of RN ... in certain lights anyway :nuts:

Aww, shame about the purse, but yay for the bag :yahoo: You did well to pounce straight away.

I'm useless at authenticating, so can't help there, but I'm sure it will be fine. I think you have a good eye for it now don't you?

Thanks Kris - I love the colour :biggrin:

orkneydaisy - I did compare her to my old one before I hit the offer button .. so I was pretty sure, but I like to check anyway! Just doubt myself sometimes :lol:

I better go - heading out to babysit & still need to get changed & go order some food to take :P

PS - My old one was dark brown - I didnt do a buy a bag - sell a bag - buy one back again :lol:

yes I know, your old one was brown with aubergine tassles, THIS one is aubergine with brown tassles, like HUGE difference! I've had both colourways btw!:biggrin: Only poor coco is left of my araline collection!

What food are you ordering, I'm hungry!