So, I couldn't resist...

Maes

O.G.
Sep 23, 2009
And went after work to an outlet. So once I got there I didn't find anything I like. There were a bunch of penelopes and MFF totes. So I checked the 50% off rack and there she was a teal Sydney standing on her own. I immediately grabbed her and went to look for more. That was it no more delete bags. So I decided to keep looking and there she was with a bunch of MFF bags.
I found an exotic embossed leather Sydney bag!!!!! MRSP $1000!!!! Yeah!!! I have a $1000 bag for over 50% off
thank you katev for letting us know this bag was in the outlets. When I saw them at Macys I never thought I will own one.... So here she is

9e07bbeb.jpg

f1dd31f9.jpg

14c90546.jpg

and a modeling pic....excuse the chucky doll in the back lol

0cb3ad3f.jpg

Btw I forgot to mention that before going to the outlet I called them to ask if they have this bag. Both outlets told me NO. Well I go and one of them did have them so yeah I'd rather go and see for myself than asking them

I saw this Sydney today at my outlet! I thought it was the prettiest one of all the Sydneys! My second favorite was the grey textured one they had. I wish my life was dressy enough to wear one of these.... but it's not, lol! I'm so proud of myself for walking away actually because it was HARD to do! Enjoy her for me! :P

^^ I understand about the part of walking away, I truly couldn't do
that. I chose this bag over the teal but the decision was really hard.
There was a woman who grabbed the teal one and was eyeing mine and I knew if I would put this bag away she would grab it