So I can't technicallly buy any more B-bags....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. But that doesn't mean I can't still shop around for great deals to push onto my friends and family!! And then casually ask to borrow them....

I'm so bad!!!
    :angel:

2. :roflmfao:
    don't worry, lizlikeshugs after all my other ones arrive - i'm just gonna sit on the fence and drool at everyone elses bags and become the worst enabler ever! :graucho: :lol:

3. Oh, I am already behind 2 B-bag purchases today :devil:

4. excellen work!!! :evil laughing::roflmfao:

5. Waiting until Dec. when I get my Financial Aid AKA B-bag money fund! Perfect! Just in time for S/S 07 Collection:yahoo:

6. I feel for you. :upsidedown: I will try to find my camel 06 day and if I sell my work I will definately try to find and Ink city but that's it then until 07.:angel:

7. Lizlikeshugs:devil: :heart: , couldn't you find something that you could sell on eBay to start a new fund?

8. I am most definitely selling as much stuff as I can right now. Jeans, handbags, shoes, etc...Everything must go to make $$ for B-bags!:supacool:

9. :wtf:OK OK I got it:wtf: !

I think that's enough :shocked: : PLEEEEEEASE DO NOT SELL YOUR UNDERWEAR, it could still be useful after all....:shocked:

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice