So I broke down and bought my fiancee a Chanel Cambon bag!!!!!!

1. Took a trip to Saks 5th Avenue today and ordered a black on white "pouchette" bag (not sure if I spelled it right).

Originally I went in for the medium Tote bag but this was only $795 compared to $1275 for the tote. Plus I signed up for my Sak's charge and saved 10%!

It is being shipped to my house next week so I can give it to my fiancee for her birthday!!!! I can't WAIT!

This is a picture of what it looks like: (this is not my picture, I got it from eBay)

[​IMG]

2. What a great fiancee you are! Gorgeous bag. Your fiancee with love it!

3. Thanks! I just hope its big enough. I liked how long the handles are so she can wear it over her shoulder

4. What a nice bag! You have excellent taste and your fiancée is a lucky girl. :amuse:

5. Dang, totally married the wrong guy. j/k. I think that was a great choice and your fiancee will love it.

6. :amazed::shame:

hehe

Thanks for the compliments girls

7. Very nice, your fiancee will be very impressed!

8. I hope so! I wonder how much she can fit in it. And I hope she wears it every day!!!

9. Can I just tell you how cute that post was!!!! Aww!!!! :nuts:

10. You're such a sweetie! She will be very pleased!

11. :biggrin: I am cute :shame:

12. How sweet. She's very lucky!:biggrin:

13. that is so sweet, she'll love it!

14. LOL! :lol:

That was very sweet of you! :love: Your fiancee is a lucky girl, I hope she enjoys the bag!

15. GOOD FIANCE!!! we are very proud of you!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice