So I bought her back and have a question?

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
So I went to the Coach store today up by aunts when I was visiting looking for a bigger bag to carry when I have my kids with me. The HS small satchel just won't carry mine and my kids stuff. I was going to get the HS baby bag but ended up seeing a HS Fashion Satchel in the store which is the bag I orginally wanted but ended up returning because it wouldn't go over my shoulder. So I started telling this to the SA and she says to they have had that problem in the berry. I said what problem and she replied some were made with shorter straps than intended and they have been returned. So its best to buy one in store. So for kicks I tried it on and it fit over my shoulders just fine:yahoo::woohoo:Of course I immediatly bought it. I am so happy it had the whole zippers! The half zippers make me nuts. So the store is 2 hours away and I check the bag in store and it looked perfect. Well when I get home and open the front I see it looks like it jumped and missed a stitch! I check the turnlock but not the stitching :Push: Well my question is would you return it for that to get another or would you just keep it. I think I may be being a little to OCD about the whole thing. I don't think the stitch would affect the durability of the bag do you? TIA

Oh one last question. I am 29 do you think this bag maybe to young for me? I wasn't sure if the HS was geared toward younger people?

Attachments

• IMG_2533.JPG
    IMG_2533.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2536.JPG
    IMG_2536.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Oh my!! That is a gorgeous bag! If it were me, I'd keep the bag like it is. But if it's going to stress you out every time you look at it, then exchange it.

You're too funny about the OCD thing. My friend says she has "C.D.O." it's just like O.C.D. but it's in alphabetical order like it's supposed to be.:P

Last edited:
Oh my!! That is a gorgeous bag! If it were me, I'd keep the bag like it is. But if it's going to stress you out every time you look at it, then exchange it.

You're too funny about the OCD thing. My friend says she has "C.D.O." that O.C.D. but it's in alphabetical order like it's supposed to be.:P

LOL C.D.O....that is awesome...

That stitch doesn't look bad, and it wouldn't bother me. But it's YOUR bag, and if it bugs you then swap it. But it's a beautiful bag nonetheless! Congrats!

You're too funny about the OCD thing. My friend says she has "C.D.O." that O.C.D. but it's in alphabetical order like it's supposed to be.:P

:roflmfao: Your friend is awesome. I love it that is too funny.

Gorgeous bag - it wouldn't bug me, but if it bugs you, exchange it for sure! Also, that bag isn't too young for you at all and you'll love the durability of the coated fabric I'm sure! I actually think that is the most sophisticated style in that collection!

I totally understand about the OCD and just "knowing" that the one stitch is missing. However, since it would be a 4 hour round trip to return it, if it were me I would just deal with it and try to forget about it. The bag is so cute. I am 30 and I would have gotten it had I seen it before I bought my HS Berry tote so don't worry about it being too young. I have seen older ladies than I carrying this line as well. :yes:

I love that bag. I wouldn't worry about the stitch. I had a hard time seeing it and you had circled it. LOL Of course I'm an old lady at 37...hehe I'd still carry the HS line....I so it definitely isn't too young for you. :smile:

SuperMom...that is a GORGEOUS bag (love how you matched the heart key fob thingie too, btw) :tender:. First of all...don't you for ONE minute think that bag is too young for you. I would carry it in a heartbeat...and well, I'm well into my 30's. It's a gorgeous bag & I agree with Suzzeee above...it's actually a more sophisticated style! Now...about the skipped stitch...I have a bad case of OCD (see my thread about my last OCD incident: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/would-you-exchange-this-for-newly-ordered-one-344332.html). I still couldn't see the skipped stitch after viewing your extremely clear photos. I don't think it's going to affect the durability of the bag, but if it bothers you tomorrow morning, then go exchange it. Do they have another in stock? So at least you can examine it? That is a LONG drive too...so decide if it's worth the time & gas money. Unless of course, you buy something else in addition...:girlsigh: I always let time tell me what to do...if I'm still bugged tomorrow...then you know what to do.

Thanks ladies for all the feedback. I have decided to keep her and save the gas. I could order her online but I won't be able to test the straps and I was able to pic one with the C's lined up the way I wanted and there was only one that did. See again with the OCD stuff lol. No one will see the stitch and I won't even when I look at her. The C's I know would bother me. I :heart: her too much to part with her.

Yeah, definitely the Cs lining up is way more noticeable than a missed stitch.

Thanks ladies for all the feedback. I have decided to keep her and save the gas. I could order her online but I won't be able to test the straps and I was able to pic one with the C's lined up the way I wanted and there was only one that did. See again with the OCD stuff lol. No one will see the stitch and I won't even when I look at her. The C's I know would bother me. I :heart: her too much to part with her.

just to answer your questions and throw my opinion in the mix, no i don't think it's too young for you...29, you're still young and glowing! have fun with this beautiful bag...you deserve it.