So I bought ANOTHER Purse...this one is Ink...

1. So I sent the White Purse back to Bal NY yesterday and rec'd the Ink Purse from Barney's today... while I do like it better in Ink, I think I am going to return this one also.
    Decided I really must be a "City" girl :P

FYI I will be returning it to Barney's in Chicago ;)

2. At least you can still return it!! I am sorry it was not for you. I would love to see pics of it before you send it back.

3. i'm really sorry to hear that the PURSE style didnt work out for ya... I hope you find the right b-bag soon!

4. I have 3 others that I LOVE!

Blueberry City
    Black City
    Griege First

Thought I would try a different style, but guess not! :shrugs:

5. how's the leather on it?

6. I have an INk Purse and I ADORE it! But I love my City too (wish it was ink but its black)...hows the leather on it?

7. Your like me I just realised that the work isn't for me. I'm a "citygirl" too.
    Good for you that you can exchange it. I'm stuck and think I will have to go eBay.

8. I think it is really beautiful, not too thin and nicely distressed....

9. [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. ahhh, I don't know how to make them big when you click on them :shrugs:

12. It is beautiful ~~How come you are returning it?? It looks so good~
    Do you happened to know what Barney's in Chicago has in stock? I was thinking to stop by this weekend or next weekend~:s

13. I decided I like the City style better.

Not sure what Barney's has right now...I was there almost two weeks ago and they didn't have a huge selection then, a couple bags in Ink and Camel and Truffle and I remember a Griege First and one Grenat City.
    Sorry, not much help!

14. Thanks~~

15. My experience so far with Bbags: City is the best size.:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice