So I bought an azur piece today

evolkatie

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
I got the key cles. Not sure if I like it... probably going to return it tomrorow for something else =[ What should I get? I wanted the damier pochette but they only had the display one available.

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

the mini pochette doesn't hold anything =[ my brother is mailing me the azur pochette from HK as my xmas gift :heart:33 i thought that having the azur cles would be cute to match the pochette and since i already have a reg damier cles i could use it w/ my damier pochette that i want to get. i don't know what i want =[

love it..is your vernis cles in the current red? the daimer pouchette would be hot so if you are not fussed on the azur cle go for the daimer pouchette...get what you love and will use...if you are iffy about the cles then it is not for you....good luck

i just like my vernis cles a lot more, yup it's the current red. I had to hunt for one w/o any color transfers or anything. It's way more vibrant than the pic. I guess I would probably do way better w/ a pochette. I love my vernis cles.