So I bought a base shaper...

Nattiekins

Dec 27, 2012
I bought a base shaper for my speedy 30 off of eBay. It fits really nicely but I've heard that they can sometimes ruin the corners. Am I better off just ordering a purse organizer? What do you guys use to maintain the speedy's shape?

I use a bag/purse organizer for my speedy B and all my other bags. There is no sag and keeps my bag "organized". I didn't get a base shaper because its added weight that I don't need and I saw a few YT videos people commenting that it later on affected the edges of the speedy.

Hi Nattiekins. I haven't used a base shaper or organizer with my Speedy B 25 yet, but am curious like you. I keep her pretty well-organized with my Coach leather pencil case, cosmetis bag and my Coach pochette for my keys and mints. I have a messy desk but I just cannot tolerate a messy handbag! :smile:
Looking forward to hearing from others on this. Have a lovely day.

VanillaLV said:
I use a bag/purse organizer for my speedy B and all my other bags. There is no sag and keeps my bag "organized". I didn't get a base shaper because its added weight that I don't need and I saw a few YT videos people commenting that it later on affected the edges of the speedy.

That's what I heard too. Where did you buy your organizer?