so i am playing hookie from school today....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. 1. because I am sick :crybaby:
    2. because my Twiggy arrives today:yahoo:

Anyone else ever this crazy? Or done anything like it (ie. take an extra long lunch hour, leave work early, etc?)

this should be fun! :heart:

2. haha, I'm a university student, so anytime there is a snow day, it's definitely better than Christmas!
    LOL

3. I know what you mean!!! Sometimes, you just can't wait...

4. I have a package today, so I'm working from home to await its arrival. The ironic part is that it probably won't arrive until 4:30 or 5:00 anyway. However, I love not getting dressed up and just hanging out with my dogs.

Wait, did I say that I was "working"? I guess the fact that I am posting here proves that I'm not working that hard. :smile:

5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: funny!!

6. I always leave work early if I know a BBag package is going to be delievered. Or sometimes I go into work an hour late because I stop by to pick up my package before going to work.

7. I work like 2 minutes from my house and the FedEx and UPS drivers both know me and deliver my packages to me at work instead of leaving them on my porch!!

:yahoo: :yahoo:

8. This occurs regularly at my house. THe other day I desperately wanted to go to Barnes and Noble and get a new book "The Queen" (my 4 year old, Faith) would not leave the house as she was waiting for a delivery from AMerican Girl. I'm glad that I have passed on the shopping gene!

BTW, I am sick too. Stupid head cold, which is annoying b/c I have a 12k next weekend.

AND..... I LOVE YOUR TWIGGY!

9. I also work less than 2 minutes from my house. And I work unsupervised, so I sneak out on the days I am expecting a bag, or I leave a note for the delivery driver with my cell # on it. They all know by now that I am nearby and I want my darn bag NOW!