So I absolutely love my new blake, but which one next?

Yes, I think it's good to diversify so get something different this time! The Elise sits more upright/structured like your Blake, but the Venetia when not stuffed can get a more soft, collapsed look (at least mine does). I think Venetia is a little bigger too. Just more things to consider if you have preferences.

Otherwise they are all beautiful (Hudson too!) - you can't go wrong!

VenetiaWanter...I went throught his a few months ago..I bought a red blake and loved it so much I bought a tapioca blake soon after....However I sent the tapioca back....It killed me but I knew I didn't want another blake (at least not so soon..I still think about that beautiful bag!)...It was a good decision...I spend so much $$ than I should on bags...I'd rather expand my collection style wise before I go back and repeat in color! Although there are so many bags that I wish I DID have in different colors...I will not go into hock over my addiction lol!! I'm not a stam girl..that blake is about as heavy as I will go! I do like the venetia...but will most likely opt for a large multi pocket or capra as my next MJ purchase..Of course if I could find a brand new black stella I'd eat dirt for 6 months for that too....Let us know what you decide..and good luck! :heart: Emmy

This is the order of how i obtained my soft-calf classics:
1. Berry Stella
2. Butter Blake
3. Maroon Venetia

Upcoming will be a large MP - sap green (if i can EVER find it again) or the new Navy *swoon*

How come we can never be satisfied with our bags? Especially our new ones? I got a new Multipocket 2 days ago and have a Sophia in the mail, but here I am already looking for my new one. I now want a Blake and a Stam. Oh and then something from the new sweet punk line. I also really like the Trishs. It's a never ending want cycle. :hrmm: Maybe you should get a Multipocket. They are great bags!