So how was the Martha's Show?

Wow! You ladies are on it! I was coming here to post about it and saw this thread....

The show was GREAT! Can you believe her Birkin was only $1200? And the pigskin looked so supple and nice. I want a pigskin one now!!!lol. :heart:

Yes, Martha is tall. I think she's 5'10. Here is a pic of her from Kevyn Aucoins book where he did her up to look like Veronica Lake. She actually has stunning features, just doesn't do a lot with them. Love her!:tup:

Attachments

• vert.martha.stewart.jpg
    vert.martha.stewart.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 63
Wow! You ladies are on it! I was coming here to post about it and saw this thread....

The show was GREAT! Can you believe her Birkin was only $1200? And the pigskin looked so supple and nice. I want a pigskin one now!!!lol. :heart:

Yes, Martha is tall. I think she's 5'10. Here is a pic of her from Kevyn Aucoins book where he did her up to look like Veronica Lake. She actually has stunning features, just doesn't do a lot with them. Love her!:tup:
I saw a picture of her when she was younger, quite stunning with a great figure. Her daughter's very pretty too.

Jeez, anyone know when it's reairing? I really want to catch her peau porc Birkin. My first H was a peau porc Kelly. I'm still in love with her the way I was when I first took her home. I'm fuming that I missed it.:cursing:

Found it! Do you have cable? Everybody has cable, what am i thinking?

There is a channel called Fine Living TV (I think it's new) and they will be airing it on Sept. 17th at 8PM and Sept.18th at 12AM (midnight? I wonder if that's correct. Well that's what it says anyways!)!