So how can we train DH to start buying the BIG ones , and we can settle the SMALL on

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok... Just tell us what we can do to help... I'm sure we'd be happy to take some of those dumplings off your hands if you need us to... :graucho: (drooling here thinking of those!)

Too funny how he came home with the test bike... This is sounding all too familiar! LOL :roflmfao:

2. Today is the day...
    Today i start the program

Jadeite gave me a simple program to adhere to.... seems simple.....
    do-able? let's see :lolots:

3. a power strip? Uhhh...wierd thoughts come to mind. ahahah....:graucho:

4. You can do it!!! :party:

5. first week menu seems "normal" :roflmfao:

i think the whole thing is about perserverance.......... :idea:

I just have to look back at this thread and he support from all TPFers.. cant disappt so many pple :okay:

6. You go for it robee!!! Just think kelly!!!

7. Signing up for the official "robee support team" also! :tup:

8. robee now needs to get a Hermes Ulysses agenda so she can write down her daily eating habits..... :devil::devil:

9. i can see devils fanning H-fire..... :sos:

10. LOL!!! Good call!
    Come on Robee you can do this!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

11. more :devil::devil::devil:

:sunnies no evil hahahaha

12. :devil::devil::devil: LOL!!! Wait till you got these little guys on your shoulder next time you are in a H store saying 'buy it,buy it,buy it'!!!!! They are ruthless!!!

13. will it better if I go to the store, quietly, alone...... dnt likt those little :devil: guys know ;p

i had early lunch at 11.30am, and since then, only drink water, camomile tea and snack on blueberries:popcorn:

Dinner dinner, where's my dinner :shrugs:

14. This thread is so funny. Robee, you and your DH are so adorable together!

15. robee you can DO IT!